Looking for the perfect Thanksgiving romance novel?
Search no further!
Here are the top 10 thanksgiving romance novels that you can find on Amazon. Pick one and get cozy with a new book this thanksgiving season!
Delicious Thanksgiving Romantic Novels
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends and food. It is also a time for a good thanksgiving romance book!
- The Thanksgiving Promise” by Wanda E. Brunstetter – This novel takes place in the 1950s where a father must leave his wife to care for their two children while he fights overseas in Korea. The mother then falls into an affair with her boss but it doesn’t last long as she ends up marrying him after all of this happens. Alice’s life soon turns out differently when she meets Ray who has been away at school studying law, they date each other and eventually get married on thanksgiving day which becomes what the title promises “A Thanksgiving Promise.
- In “The Hero Next Door” by Meg Cabot – Freshman year seems tough enough without having to worry about the new guy in school, Shane. But when he saves her from a group of bullies and they end up spending thanksgiving together things seem to be looking up!
- “A Thanksgiving Miracle” by Jeff Brink – Westmoreland County deputy sheriff Bruce Miller needs more than just luck on his side as he tries to solve crimes with an overworked police department. This time it’s thanksgiving eve where nothing seems right until there is a call for help that leads him into something unexpected which may have been lucky after all…
- In “The Heartless City: A Midnight Mission Novel” by Mireille Eagan-Stimpson – Meeting someone special at midnight can never go well especially if you are already involved with someone else- life is never easy.
- “Marrying for Love: A Billionaire Holiday Novella” by Lucy McConnell – When Sarah meets her handsome boss at a holiday party she has to use all her wit and charm just to get his attention but will it be enough?
- In “Finding Chris Evans (Wanted Men Book One)” by Milly Taiden, Lori Foster & Jodi Ellen Malpas – The last thing that this reporter wants is for the hottest guy on campus looking like a bad boy with tattoos and piercings show up in town right before thanksgiving break! It’s not going well when he ends up being someone who can’t be trusted either. But things are starting to look better…
- A Touch of Magic: Book One in the Magical Forest Series” by Jacqueline Diamond – When Kate arrives at her father’s home for thanksgiving she is surprised to find that he has a new girlfriend. That surprise turns to shock when on Thanksgiving day, just before dinner is served, one of his best friends appears and tells them there was an incident with their time machine-it sent three people into the future!
- In “Christmas Miracle (BBW Holiday Romance)” by Alecia Stone – Find out what happens when two unlikely lovers meet under very unique circumstances; will they be able to keep it together or walk away?
- In “Prince Charming Doesn’t Exist” by Milly Taiden & Brenda Sparks – It ‘s thanksgiving and the family is gathering at their country estate for a week of relaxation. But when Sam, his ex-wife’s new fiancé shows up with her kids in tow, he doesn’t plan to help cook or clean–only be waited on hand and foot by everyone else!
- In “The Girl Who Finds Christmas” by Donna VanLiere – When Lizzy returns home after being gone all summer she finds that there are two people vying for her attention: David, an old high school friend who has always been interested in more than friendship; and Mitch, a handsome pilot who seems too good to be true?
What do you think? Does this blog post seem like it is missing something? If so, what should be added to make it complete? What would help readers know how they will benefit from reading the content on this page?
The Best Thanksgiving Novels for a Romantic Evening
curled up on the couch with your loved one. Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, good food, and, of course, good books. If you’re looking for a Thanksgiving novel to read this year, we’ve got you covered. From heartwarming stories of reuniting with loved ones to steamy romances set against a Thanksgiving backdrop, these novels are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. 1. “The Christmas Promise” by Robyn Carr In this heartwarming novel, single mom Regan must come to grips with the fact that her son’s father, Clay, is dying. When Regan was pregnant, Clay left her and she’s never forgiven him. But as Clay’s health deteriorates, Regan must put her differences with Clay aside and come to his aid. This touching novel is perfect for fans of romance and family dramas. 2. “The Thanksgiving Feast” by Cynthia Ruchti When widower Jenna and her six kids move in with her mother-in-law for the Thanksgiving holiday, tensions are high. Jenna is determined to prove she can do things on her own, while her mother-in-law is just as determined to take care of her family. But as they all come together to prepare the Thanksgiving feast, they begin to understand each other better and form a strong bond. This heartwarming novel is perfect for fans of multigenerational dramas. 3. “The First Thanksgiving” by Catherine Anderson In this novel, set in the early days of the American colonies, love is in the air. When Englishman Nathaniel meets Native American princess Nonnie, they are instantly drawn to each other. But their budding romance is threatened by the differences between their cultures. Can they find a way to be together? This stirring romance is perfect for fans of historical fiction. 4. “Thanksgiving with the Grumps” by Julie Schumacher In this hilarious novel, single mom Angie takes her kids to spend Thanksgiving with her parents. But things quickly go downhill when her parents start bickering and her kids start acting out. Can Angie find a way to keep her family together and salvage Thanksgiving? This funny novel is perfect for fans of lighthearted comedies. 5. “A Thanksgiving Bride” by Kelly Irvin In
10 Delicious Thanksgiving Novels to Keep You Warm on a Cold Night
1. The Thanksgiving Guest by Truman Capote 2. Pilgrim’s Inn by James A. Michener 3. A New England Thanksgiving by Anne Perry 4. The Thanksgiving Visitor by Truman Capote 5. The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber 6. The First Thanksgiving by Jean Fritz 7. The Thanksgiving Promise by Richard Paul Evans 8. The Thanksgiving Story by Helen Van Dyne 9. The Turkeys Are Coming! by Wendi Silvano 10. The Perfect Thanksgiving by Lisa Wingate Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and good food. It’s also a time for reading. If you’re looking for a good book to read during Thanksgiving, look no further. Here are ten delicious Thanksgiving novels to keep you warm on a cold night. 1. The Thanksgiving Guest by Truman Capote This is a short story about a young boy who invites a mysterious stranger to Thanksgiving dinner. The stranger turns out to be an old friend of the boy’s family, and he has a lot of stories to tell. 2. Pilgrim’s Inn by James A. Michener This is a historical novel about the first Thanksgiving. It follows the story of a group of pilgrims who are stranded in Massachusetts and must find a way to survive the winter. 3. A New England Thanksgiving by Anne Perry This is a historical novel about a family of abolitionists who celebrate Thanksgiving in the years before the Civil War. It’s a story about family, love, and Thanksgiving traditions. 4. The Thanksgiving Visitor by Truman Capote This is a follow-up to The Thanksgiving Guest. It’s about a boy who learns to forgive his enemies with the help of his family and friends. 5. The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber This is a novel about a woman who starts a bed and breakfast in a small town in Washington State. It’s a story about friendship, love, and Thanksgiving traditions. 6. The First Thanksgiving by Jean Fritz This is a children’s book about the first Thanksgiving. It tells the story of the pilgrims and the Native Americans who came together to celebrate the harvest. 7. The Thanksgiving Promise by Richard Paul Evans
A Delicious Thanksgiving Romance Novel to Get You in the Mood
One of the best things about Thanksgiving is that it heralds the beginning of the holiday season. This means that there are all sorts of fun things to do, including reading festive novels. If you’re looking for a delicious Thanksgiving romance novel to get you in the mood, look no further! We’ve put together a list of some of our favorite novels to help get you into the holiday spirit. Whether you’re looking for a heartwarming story or a steamy romance, we’ve got you covered. So, without further ado, here are our top picks for Thanksgiving romances! 1. “The Christmas Bride” by Debbie Macomber If you’re looking for a heartwarming romance to get you into the Christmas spirit, “The Christmas Bride” is the perfect choice. This novel tells the story of two people who are brought together by fate and must overcome all sorts of obstacles to be together. 2. “The Best Man” by Kristan Higgins This novel tells the story of a woman who is struggling to move on from her divorce. When she reconnects with her old friend, she soon realizes that he may be the perfect man to help her start over. This novel is full of laughter and romance, and is sure to leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. 3. “A Match Made in Holiday Heaven” by Jill Shalvis If you’re looking for a light-hearted holiday romance, “A Match Made in Holiday Heaven” is the perfect choice. This novel tells the story of two people who are brought together by fate and must help each other get through the holiday season. 4. “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah This novel tells the story of two sisters who are living in France during World War II. One of the sisters is a nurse, and the other is a young woman who is trying to survive in a world that is full of danger and heartache. This novel is an epic story of love and loss, and is sure to leave you breathless. 5. “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens If you’re looking for a classic Christmas romance, you can’t go wrong with “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens. This novel tells the story of Ebene
10 Thanksgiving Novels That Will Fill You with Love
and Cheer 1. “AHome for the Holidays” by Debbie Macomber 2. “The Thanksgiving Guest” by Patricia Scanlan 3. “Thanksgiving in the Big House, Dinner at the Small House” by Sherryl Woods 4. “The Perfect Thanksgiving” by Susan Wiggs 5. “The Thanksgiving Table” by Elin Hilderbrand 6. “The Thanksgiving Visitor” by Truman Capote 7. “Thanksgiving on Cherry Street” by Anne Perry 8. “The Cranberry Queen” by Lori Lansens 9. “The Pumpkin King” by Kiersten White 10. “The Turkey Princess” by Ame Dyckman
A Thanksgiving Romance Novel to Curl Up With
When you think about Thanksgiving, what comes to mind? Football, family, food, and friends, of course! What about a good old-fashioned Thanksgiving romance novel to curl up with? There’s something about a love story set during Thanksgiving that just feels cozy and comforting. Maybe it’s the fact that the holiday is all about family and friends coming together to celebrate. Or maybe it’s the warm and cozy feelings that come with spending a day inside by the fire, reading a good book. Whatever the reason, Thanksgiving is the perfect time to curl up with a romantic novel. Here are a few of our favorites! The Perfect Match by Jennifer Probst If you’re looking for a heartwarming story about two people who are perfect for each other, look no further than The Perfect Match. The story follows two people, both of whom are recently divorced, as they navigate the world of dating. They soon realize that they are perfect for each other, but can they overcome their pasts and find happiness together? This book is sure to leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. The November Bride by Jennifer Willig If you’re looking for a more historical Thanksgiving romance novel, The November Bride is a great option. The story takes place in the early 1800s and follows a woman named Eliza as she falls in love with a man named Daniel. However, their love is forbidden, as Daniel is engaged to someone else. Can they find a way to be together, or will their love be doomed? This book is sure to keep you entertained and engaged throughout. The Bayou Castaway by Dani Collins If you’re looking for a more suspenseful Thanksgiving romance novel, The Bayou Castaway is a great option. The story follows a woman named Abbey as she travels to Louisiana to visit her family. However, when she arrives, she quickly realizes that something is not right. Her family is acting strange and she can’t seem to shake the feeling that she’s being watched. Soon, Abbey discovers that her family is involved in a dark and dangerous secret and she must do whatever it takes to protect them. This book is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat and guessing until the very end. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving romance novel? Share in the comments!
10 Thanksgiving Novels to Fall in Love With
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and of course, FOOD. But it can also be a time to cozy up with a good book. Here are 10 Thanksgiving novels to fall in love with this year. 1. “The Best Thanksgiving Ever” by Barbara Robinson This classic novel is about a family that is struggling to get along. But things start to change when they all come together to celebrate Thanksgiving. 2. “The Thanksgiving House” by Laurie Hill This novel is about a family that has been celebrating Thanksgiving at the same house for generations. But when the family patriarch dies, they must decide whether to keep the tradition alive. 3. “The Thanksgiving Visitor” by Truman Capote This novella is about a boy who is trying to figure out why he is being bullied at school. But things take a turn when he is invited to Thanksgiving dinner by his bully’s family. 4. “Thanksgiving” by Willa Cather This novel is about a family that is dealing with the death of their father. They must come together to celebrate Thanksgiving, which turns out to be a healing experience for them. 5. “A Family Thanksgiving” by Sherryl Woods This novel is about a family that is dealing with the death of their mother. They must come together to celebrate Thanksgiving, which turns out to be a healing experience for them. 6. “The Pilgrims” by James A. Michener This novel is about the pilgrims who came to America in search of religious freedom. It tells the story of their journey and their first Thanksgiving celebration. 7. “The Thanksgiving Door” by Alexander C. Key This novel is about a family that is struggling to deal with the death of their father. But things start to change when they find a door that leads to a Thanksgiving celebration from the past. 8. “The First Thanksgiving” by Katherine Paterson This novel is about a family that is celebrating their first Thanksgiving in America. But things start to go wrong when they realize that they are the only ones who showed up for the celebration. 9. “The Thanksgiving House” by Robin Jones Gunn This novel is about a family that is celebrating their first Thanksgiving in America. But things start to go wrong when they realize that they are the only ones who showed up for the
A Thanksgiving Romance Novel to Get You in the Mood for Christmas
The Thanksgiving season is a time for family, friends, food, football, and, of course, romance. What could be more romantic than spending Thanksgiving with the person you love? Whether you are cooking a turkey in your own kitchen or traveling to your sweetie’s house, here are five Thanksgiving romance novels to get you in the mood for Christmas. 1. “The Inn at Rose Harbor” by Debbie Macomber. When Jo Marie Rose returns to her childhood home in Rose Harbor, Washington, she is looking for a fresh start. She meets Mark, the innkeeper, and soon they are falling in love. But Jo Marie has a secret that she is afraid to share with Mark. 2. “A Harvest of Roses” by Patricia Grasso. Faithful readers of Grasso’s popular “Garden” series will enjoy this stand-alone novel about a woman who returns to her family’s farm in upstate New York for Thanksgiving and falls in love with the farmer next door. 3. “The Family Thanksgiving” by Robyn Carr. The Sullivan family gathers at their cabin in the North Carolina mountains for Thanksgiving. patriarch Hugh Sullivan has been in a coma for a year, and his wife and children are struggling to cope. But this holiday may be just what Hugh needs to wake up. 4. “Home for the Holidays” by Sherryl Woods. Librarian Emily Larkin goes home to North Carolina for Thanksgiving and is reunited with her high school sweetheart, Clay. But Emily is not the only one with a secret. Clay is harboring a big one, too. 5. “The Thanksgiving Guest” by Ann Tatlock. When widower Craig Evans returns to his childhood home for Thanksgiving, he is not prepared for the emotional roller coaster ride that awaits him. His mother has arranged for him to host a “ Thanksgiving guest” – a young woman who is in need of a family holiday.