9 Books That Will Make You a Colleen Hoover Fan
Are you looking for a new author to try? If you are, then you should definitely check out Colleen Hoover. She is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have been translated into over thirty languages. Not only that, but her novels often deal with important themes like love, loss, and redemption. So, we got you here the best Books To Read If You Like Colleen Hoover.
Hoover’s writing style is engaging and easy to read, making her books perfect for readers who are looking for a quick, enjoyable read. However, her novels are also emotionally powerful, so be prepared to laugh, cry, and think while you’re reading them.
- Maybe Someday
- Ugly Love
- All Your Perfects
- It Ends With Us
- November 9
- Without Merit
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start reading one of Colleen Hoover’s novels today. You won’t be disappointed.
If You Love Colleen Hoover, You’ll Love These Books
If you’re a fan of Colleen Hoover, you know that she writes stories that are full of emotion, with characters that are easy to relate to. Her books always keep you guessing, and you can’t help but fall in love with her writing. So, if you’re looking for similar authors to Colleen Hoover, we’ve got you covered.
Tiffany Reisz is an author who writes Historical Romance with a bit of an edge. Her novels are full of passion and heat, and her characters are sure to capture your heart. If you’re a fan of Colleen Hoover, you’ll love Tiffany Reisz.
Karina Halle is another author who writes stories that are full of emotion. Her books tend to be on the darker side, and her characters are incredibly complex. However, she always manages to write stories that are incredibly addictive. If you’re looking for something a little darker, Karina Halle is the author for you.
Laurelin Paige is an author who writes steamy Romance novels that will leave you wanting more. Her characters are complex and flawed, and her stories are always full of surprises. If you’re looking for a steamy read, Laurelin Paige is your go-to author.
If you’re looking for similar books to Colleen Hoover’s, we’ve got you covered there too. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne is an enemies-to-lovers Romance that will have you laughing, crying, and everything in between. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren is a Rom-Com that will have you hooked from the very first page.
And finally, The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang is a sweet and sexy Romance that will leave you wanting more.
So, if you’re looking for some great reads, be sure to check out these similar authors and books. You’re sure to find something that you love.
5 Books to Read If You Like Colleen Hoover
If you’re a fan of Colleen Hoover, you know that she writes about love and relationships in a way that feels real and relatable. Her novels often deal with the ups and downs of life, and readers can’t help but fall in love with her characters.
If you’re looking for more authors who write about love and relationships in a realistic way, check out these five authors.
1. Nicola Yoon Nicola Yoon‘s novels are the perfect read for anyone who is looking for a touch of romance and a bit of magic. Her stories are filled with relatable characters and heart-wrenching moments that will stay with you long after you finish reading. Yoon’s debut novel, Everything, Everything, was a New York Times bestseller and was made into a major motion picture. Her second novel, The Sun is Also a Star, was also a New York Times bestseller and is being made into a major motion picture.
2. Rainbow Rowell‘s novels are perfect for readers who are looking for a light, fun read. her books are filled with relatable characters and laugh-out-loud moments. You won’t be able to put her books down! Rowell’s novel, Eleanor & Park, was a New York Times bestseller and has been hailed as a modern classic. Her novel, Fangirl, was also a New York Times bestseller.
3. John Green John Green is the perfect author for readers who are looking for a heart-wrenching read. His novels deal with difficult topics in a way that is both realistic and thought-provoking. You won’t be able to put his books down! Green’s novel, The Fault in Our Stars, was a New York Times bestseller and was made into a major motion picture. His novel, Paper Towns, was also a New York Times bestseller and was made into a major motion picture.
4. Jojo Moyes Jojo Moyes is the perfect author for readers who want a little bit of everything. her novels are filled with romance, adventure, and suspense. You won’t be able to put her books down! Moyes’ novel, Me Before You, was a New York Times bestseller and was made into a major motion picture. Her novel, After You, was also a New York Times bestseller.
5. Graeme Simsion Graeme Simsion is the perfect author for readers who are looking for a thought-provoking read. His novels deal with important topics in a way that is both insightful and entertaining. You won’t be able to put his books down! Simsion’s novel, The Rosie Project, was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into over forty languages. His novel, The Rosie Effect, was also a New York Times bestseller.
Try a different angle: For Fans of Colleen Hoover: 5 Books to Read
Are you a fan of Colleen Hoover novels? If you’re looking for something similar to read, check out these five books. Each of these books has a unique twist that will keep you turning the pages.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
-Although this book is classified as a young adult novel, it will resonate with readers of all ages.
-The story is about two teenagers with cancer who fall in love.
-The book deals with some heavy topics, but ultimately it is a story about hope and love.
2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
-This book is about a group of friends who spend their summers together on a private island.
-One summer, something goes wrong and one of the friends is left with no memory of what happened.
-As she tries to piece together the events of that fateful summer, she discovers some dark secrets.
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
-This is a suspenseful thriller about a woman who goes missing on her fifth anniversary.
-Her husband is the prime suspect, but as the story unfolds, it becomes clear that nothing is as it seems.
-Gone Girl will keep you guessing until the very end.
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
-This book is about a teenage girl who dies in a car accident.
-However, she then wakes up to find that she is living the same day over and over again.
-As she relives that fateful day, she begins to understand the choices she made and how they led to her death.
5. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
-This book is about two teenagers who meet on the top of a bell tower.
-One is suicidal and the other is determined to stop him from jumping.
-Together, they help each other find the beauty in life.
If you’re a fan of Colleen Hoover novels, you’ll love these five books. Each one has a unique twist that will keep you engaged from beginning to end.